more SU needles (4 down 2 to go)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: more SU needles (4 down 2 to go)
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:16:00 EST
Hello all,

     I pulled out the M-70s and installed the M-73s. Similar but different.
The M-73 is even richer at idle. It drops off above idle like the M-70 but not
nearly as fast. Get up toward half tach with a fairly neutral throttle and it
gets real lean.
    I've got the N-17 (2L roadster) and the N-62 (early Z-car) to go.
    If someone has needles that I haven't tried I would be interested in a
pair on a sell/lend basis. So far I have gotten M-39, M-43, M-70, M-73, N-17
and N-62.
    When I get through testing stock needles I'll start trying some hopefully
easily reproducible modifications to improve them.

                                  keith williams