Re: sure sign of a sick mind

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sure sign of a sick mind
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:18:49 -0800 (PST)
Indeed!!!
Thats what the doctor told me!

I just picked up a 91 Pathfinder and now people give me a hard time
about my loyalty to "that" brand.

joshua milton
69 1600
91 Pathfinder

PS>  On another note.  Mike I am sorry to hear about the car!  It
sounds as if this has actually brought a little enjoyment out of such
horrible cicumstances.  I feel your pain and cant wait to see the car
in its new clothes.  It'll be that much better when your done.

>Victor,
>
>It's called "Datsunitis" and it's a disease that has
>it's own tagline -
>"bet you can't own just one!"
>

>Leigh Brooks
>San Francisco
>

>Datsun Nuts,
>
>I just took possession of my new(?) 1965 L320 pickup. Needless to say,
My