Roadster trailer picture and more pics

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster trailer picture and more pics
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 02:59:55 -0800
Hi,

Recently there was a thread on trailers for roadsters. I finally got around
to scanning some of my pictures from Shasta last year (how time flies!). I
posted some of these new pics at my site http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz
You can get to the show pics from
http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/funrun1.html

The roadster trailer is on the bottom of the Mt. Shasta page.

I also scanned in some pics from the Doheny show held last October, 1998.
Check out the pic about two-thirds of the way down, of Mr. K cranking over
the classic pickup truck. That actually was a feature on 1950's Datsuns!

I hope to scan dozens of more pictures soon.

Fred - So.SF