Re: more paint tips

To: "clockmkr" <clockmkr@internetcds.com>, "Toby B" <toby@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: more paint tips
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 23:37:30 -0800
Toby,

This old method is near-lintfree. Mask off the windows and chrome. Use a
plastic bottle with a pump and hose attachment for the paint. Pump the
paint onto the car, starting from the top down, and work the paint smooth
with a natural bristle brush using vertical strokes. Me and a friend
actually did this on an old Chevy when we were 16 years old. Didn't look
too bad at all! I would never try it again, as I can afford a bit more than
ten bucks now. (And I hope no one tries this on a roadster!)

Fred - So.SF