Re: fuel guage questions

To: Eric Jackson <bilis@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: fuel guage questions
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 22:10:11 -0800
Try checking all the electrical connections in the circuit (grounds and
supply). I have other cars do the same thing. I usually find a loose one.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin