Re: color of "Libre mags"

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: color of "Libre mags"
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 21:40:50 -0800
If it's the gold tint,
        I think it was anodizing.  It sure didn't last that long.  I blasted
and clearcoated the centers of mine, which gives them a neat,
glossy-flat grey color.  I guess you could add gold metalflake to the
clear, which would be similar, if you got the graining fine enough...
Anyone know anything about having aluminum re-anodized???
Toby