PARTS in the Bay Area (was Re: Let the healing begin..... (67.5 SRL

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: PARTS in the Bay Area (was Re: Let the healing begin..... (67.5 SRL
From: Eric Armstrong <ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:49:31 -0800 (PST)
Hi Michael -

If you need a fender, I bumped into a fellow at Sears Point the other day
who has a 67 1600 he's parting out.  It's a low windshield '67 (that makes
it a 67.5, right?) so I think it'd fit your car alright.  My understanding
is that it is a complete car, just a disassembled complete car.  He wants
it to get a good home(s). ;}

His name is Travis Cole and can be reached at 707-935-3637.  He has a shop
at the Sears Point track.

I'm copying the list in case anyone else is interested in some parts from
this car.

Haven't seen it, so can't vouch for the condition, but Travis said it was
in decent shape.

-Eric

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 CalSpeed@aol.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you all for the kind words and e-mail.  My girl and I appreciate it very
> much.  But now it is time to look ahead!  There is a light at the end of the
> tunnel.
>
> Of course, I am looking at a complete paint job.  Why would I do otherwise.
> And to top it off I have some secrets up my sleeve.  But before my eyes get
> too starry I have some questions to ask.
>
> I need another right hand frosted headlight trim for the 67.5.  Was it
> available for any other years?  $$$$$.....?  ;>\
>
> I am hoping that my fender can be salvaged.  I believe that it can.  For those
> of you who requested a pic, what do you think?  And if it isn't salvagable,
> how different are th 67.5 fenders from the other years.  I know that there are
> differences in the length and the flares.  Availability.....?
>
> I do plan on keeping it the same colour.  No, I wont paint it orange like my
> '66 1600.  And I promise not to put a huge hood scoop on it either.  But it
> will be alittle different.  Hope to have it ready for Shasta '99.  It would be
> a shame if I didn't.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Michael "Calspeed" Carion
> 67.5 SRL Solex