Roadsters for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsters for sale
From: dexter malamute <dexter_mal@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 20:39:26 -0800 (PST)
I have (2) 69' Datsun 2000 roadsters for sale as a set. One is for
parts but has engine transmission etc (rear ended by truck but driven
home to sit).  Other is complete car with 90k miles. Engine and
transmission have been pulled and a restoration started but no time to
finish.  Have lots of new in box parts.  Front springs, Bigger front
swaybar, Door panels, carpet set, seat covers, dash cover, door/fender
trim (new original set), rubber/weatherstripping, emblems and some
more. Engine has 5k on rebuild before being pulled. Has a couple very
small rust bubbles but not through. Soft top and Hard top. Original
spare with cover. I also have a copy of the dealers manuals
(part's/exploded views) for the car.  Not the microfish version but a
photocopy I made 12+ years ago (hundreds of pages long) and several
different repair manuals from various authors/years. I also have the
original owners manuals/radio manuals that came in the glovebox with
the car when purchased new. Sell all for $3500 or negotiate me down if
you are serious. If interested please contact and I will send
pictures. Cars are located in Houston TX.