My 67.5 SRL Solex was hit today.....!

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: My 67.5 SRL Solex was hit today.....!
From: Gleeson.M@prodigy.com (MR M GLEESON)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:49:27, -0500
Michael,
Sorry to hear about your car.  It really amazes me when there's a hit
and run.  Don't they think someone saw 'em and will report it leading
to more trouble?  I'm not an expert, but know enough that in the
right hands anything can be fixed back to the way it was.  Though I'm
not in your area, if you have questions about the repair/painting
process I can help.  Having good insurance like Farmer's gets you in
the door with better (usually) body shops.  Good luck.  M