Re: Yes to Specials

To: philip.erickson@Agouron.COM, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Yes to Specials
From: MHarper486@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:50:26 EST
In a message dated 99-03-02 11:35:41 EST, philip.erickson@Agouron.COM writes:

<< , also would like to see specials on the list.
 I don't think we need to worry about the amount, because of the small #
 of suppliers.

Me too.  the more specials the better.  BTW, Ralley used to run a yearly
clearance by mailing a special calalog list to the folks on the mailing list.
usually very extensive list of parts.  odds & ends, and major stuff at really
great prices.  I would just wait for the clearance catalog B4 buying anything
i may need for the next few years.  I still have a box of stuff i use from
time to time.  No specials in several years now (6-8 i guess).  I really miss
that!

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC