Fw: Rallye Comment

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: Rallye Comment
From: Barrie B Strachan <strachanb@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:40:21 -0800
Sorry for the bandwidth, but with all the Rallye talk, I want you guys to
see the email Dann Bramhall sent me.  I sent him what I thought was a
fairly cordial email, reminiscing about old times when I used to order
all my parts from him.  I also invited him to think about putting a small
ad in ZCCD so that those Roadster owners who aren't on the list could
learn about Rallye.  Maybe he will post MY email to the list and you can
read it for yourselves.  Anyway, this is what I got back.

All I can say is, I'm glad we have people like Les and Dean and Jim and
Stan to get our parts from now.  I don't know what it is with Rallye.  At
one time they were the nicest folks in the world to deal with.  Not
anymore, in my opinion.

IAnybody want an old Rallye catalog and insert?  Mine's available --
free.

Barrie
'66 2000
San Diego