Rallye

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rallye
From: Gleeson.M@prodigy.com (MR M GLEESON)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:23:47, -0500
Man, this hit a nerve.
When I first got my car I bought a lot of part$ from Rallye.  Yes,
their inventory was very good quality, though expensive.  My
frustration came from simply trying to get a hold of them.  Are they
still on the funky closed two weeks here, call between 9 & 3 on
alternating weeks when the date is divisible into whole #'s by 2?
I'd fax them something and hear nothing.  Sent in the 3x5 card they
want for future catalogs and got nothing.  Dan gave excellent info
when available (& willing) but getting a hold of a live person was
impossible.  I hope they've changed.  Anybody who has worked as hard
as he and his wife have to acquire their inventory along w/
reproducing some hard to find parts obviously has a passion for
Roadsters and deserves to be successful.  I hope they're focusing
more on the customer.
For me, I place my $ with friendly suppliers that answer the phone,
reply back and ship when they say they will.  Have been batting 1.000
with suppliers on this newsgroup and see no reason to go anywhere
else.

Mike Gleeson