Calspeed is back!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Calspeed is back!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 06:45:53 EST
Hello folks!

If any have noticed, I havn't been to active on the list for the last month or
so.  Well, I have been overseas.  I just returned back to San Francisco from
Thailand / Malaysia.  I spent three days in Bangkok and four weeks in Borneo,
Malaysia.

Of course many of you are already asking, "What kind of Datsun/Nissans are out
there?"  Well, first of all, I never seen so many SUV's on the road.  But then
again, I was in Borneo and they do use 4x4's overthere.  Yes the cars are much
different overthere.  And so are the motercycles and scooters.  But I was
surprised to see very few Nissans.  Forget about Datsuns.  I did see one RHD
510 though.  Oooops!  They are all RHD's.  Without going into to much talk
about non-Roadster stuff, I saw several Patrols running around.  There are
several other models too but I dont remember the names.  I even got a ride in
this huge Nissan 4x4.  Almost Suburban-like size.

Anyway, back to Roadster stuff.  I have received many orders for the '99
Classic Datsun Calendar while I was away.  Rest assured that they will be sent
out tomorrow.  And since they are a couple weeks late I will include a free
Roadster gift.  <surprise>.

Glad to be back and I will be catching up on the latest topics on the list
starting tonight.  My, my.... 740 pieces of Roadster mail.  Its great to be
back in the States!
BTW... what were the first three things I did when I got home...?

#3:  Turn on the gas and water to the house...
#2:  Check my Roadster E-Mail.  <btw... I was going thought withdrawl systems>
#1:  Say hello to my Baby blue 67.5 Solex.  Priorities!  I sure miss her.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL Solex
San Francisco, Ca