clubs listings

To: "bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com" <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: clubs listings
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 00:51:58 -0800
Hey folks, in our next issue I am starting a clubs listing in the
magazine. Right now I have only Z clubs cause the only listing of clubs
is a Z clubs list maintained by the ZCCA. I would like to get Roadster
and 510 clubs as well. Not only would this be useful for the listing in
the mag, but I frequently have folks calling for one reason or another
and asking about local clubs while they've got me on the phone. I need
another job like I need a hole in the head, but it seems a clubs
database would be a logical thing to start and something that ZCCD is
perfectly suited to do (aside from my lack of time). This would be for
any clubs world-wide. Ultimately this would be available on our website too.

So here is the info I would need

club name
mailing address
contact phone #