more SU needle stuff

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: more SU needle stuff
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:12:25 EST
Hello all,

    Well, I just took my M-39 (stock early 1600) needles out and put in a pair
of M-43 (high altitude) needles in. I like them better. The M-39 is way rich
at idle then leans out a bunch in the mid range. While the m-43 is still rich
at idle and then leans out, it is flatter than the M-39. I was able to richen
up the midrange without the thing slobbering all over its self at idle. Seat
of the pants feels much crisper.
    Now when the blisters from turning those knurled adjustment knobs on the
bottom of the SUs heal up I'll try some of the others.

                                                      thx,
                                                          keith williams