Re: fiberglass fenders/hood/deck

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fiberglass fenders/hood/deck
From: bill/liz wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:32:33 -0500
>heyace,

Well, I'd like to know who does race glass. I gotta drop about 100 lbs out
of the car I just bought and glass fenders and deck lid are the first
things to try (already has a glass hood). (The only outfit I'm aware of is
Japco Raceglass in No.Carolina (800)222-9916 but this may be old info.)

Obviously for a street car restoration, guys are gonna have to weight the
difference between originality and economics when it comes to going to
glass fenders over new, or bondoed, sheet metal.

Me....I don't really care, race it and enjoy the ride!!

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
68 1600, 69 2000,
67 GP roadsters