Nissan article.....ouch!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Nissan article.....ouch!
From: IMPORT1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 07:12:49 EST
March 1 Time issue has a painfully blunt article about Nissans ongoing
problems. It,s a must read. (Hillary is on the front cover). On an up side
since our new owners took over in my dealership sales have doubled. Nissans
are flying out the door and I'm anxiously awaiting the new 4 door Frontier
P/U!!!!! Hopefully our parent company will take whatever drastic step
nessesary to pull themselves out of a very deep hole!
Jeff "wondering if being a Nissan tech will make me obsolete)Smith