Re: Wheels (art dept.)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels (art dept.)
From: Art Department <qcimages@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 11:40:13 -0800
O.K. I got the 4x4.5 and 4x114.3 are the same.

I'm sorry but I'm still a little confused about the offset, From what I
gather from the few responses I got was that the offset is neg for a
roadster. But the wheels are listed as -15mm, -30mm add -40mm, whats the
maximum a stock roadster  with stock flares can take? I also here people
refer to spacers, how do they fit into this?

 I run 14's with 60 series, I understand that most guys perfer 15's with 50
series. is anyone one out there running 16's? with a 40 series tire? Any
info on the plus or minus of running 16's?

Don't mean to beat a dead dog but you reponse is much help for me. Thanks!