Re: Gas was - now ugly

To: Dan and Louise Yates <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Gas was - now ugly
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:17:34 -0800
I couldn't find a conversion for a "Canadian gallon", but at 3.7854
litres/US gallon and $1 Canadian to $.6684 US, that's $1.37 US/US
gallon. An Imperial (or British ) gallon is equal to 1.20 US gallons,
but how much sense would it make to figure the price in $US per gal
(Imp.)?

Gary McCormick
'70 2000
San Jose, CA