[Fwd: Mr. Iizuka visit/party at CDM]

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Mr. Iizuka visit/party at CDM]
From: "Les/Dennis@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 23:27:03 -0800
--------------9830458425DA8F4A974E3599

A note of thanks to all of you that were able to make it by this
afternoon as I may not have gotten to talk to all of you. It was great
to see all those interested or just close enough to attend have a great
time and all the cool Roadsters I think Mr Iizuka was impressed. I hope
you all enjoyed it and Hopefully I will keep trying to find interesting
people to introduce.I feel very fortunate to be in the position to share
these experiences with all the Datsun Fans! Check out the photos Dennis
put up on the site.
Thanks
LES
--