Re: Datsun 1600 and Ferrari 308 side by side

To: stickerman@home.com, owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Datsun 1600 and Ferrari 308 side by side
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:19:24 EST
Somewhere in between my first car (1970 1600) and my latest car (70 2000) I
seem to recall a few prancing horses in my stable.  Drop dead gorgeous cars
they were.  Did I tell you they drove quite nicely too?  But now, as it was,
Roadsters rule the roost.  BTW, the hp/weight ratio of a Solex 2000 to a 308
is remarkably close!  (One of these days I'll post a bizarre garage shot - a
silver 1600 next to a silver 328 GTS - a study in going from one extreme to
the other.)
Greg
70 2000
66 1600