This list & Datsuns

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: This list & Datsuns
From: Dave Lum <davelum@datsuns.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:30:35 -0800
Man, I love this list!! I figured I wouldn't have to defend the 510 (although
it seems many of us supporters have "THEM" knocking at our doors :-). The
Roadster, 510, and Z-car are largely responsible for the early following Nissan
gathered in the U.S. Ugly is a state of mind (Oops, I mean just an opinion),
and they're all family. (Um, ok, so's the 710 810 F10, but they were designed
AFTER 1970, unlike the first three cars mentioned :-). And I don't have to list
other makes' ugly cars, because in this forum, we all know that everything else
is plain ol' sensible shoes :-).

Roadster content : How many people here have rebuilt their engines in their
Roadser? How many swapped out the Roadster motor for something different?

Dave Lum
'71 I-don't-care-what-eveyone-else-think-I-love-it-anyway V-6 510
www.ilikealmostallldatsuns.com