Re: 2000 manual on e-bay

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 manual on e-bay
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:17:44 +0000
All,

With the recent thread about e-bay, I wrote down at least 15 people on
this list who follow it on a regular basis. There is nothing more
frustrating than being the high bidder on an item that gets broadcast to
the list. Even though it is not so in this case, it can get old real
quick. I don't think anything of importance will be missed if it does
not get broadcast to this list. I can understand when a vehicle goes up,
but not the regular stuff.There seems to be a "gentleman's agreement"
between regular followers of Datsun stuff, and I think it should stay
that way.
--

Mark
Baltimore