Solved my fuel probs!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solved my fuel probs!
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:47:48 EST
Wow, thanks to all who reminded me to check the fuel pressure regulator! My
old no-name adjustable unit was indeed dead. I took it apart and saw a torn
seal/diaphragm. So I went to the local kragen's and bought a new Spectre unit
(they were readily available). Put it on and the car fired right up and idled
fine. I even took it out for a spin...boy I almost forgot how cool it is to
cruise top down! Got lots of looks and smiles from the locals...even waved to
some kids.  :)
Thanks again guys...now I can't wait to: 1) install the grose jets, and 2) get
rid of everything when I put my SR20 in!  >HAHA<

Van