Parts for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for Sale
From: Tim Deesen <zmeister@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 16:37:01 -0800
Hi everyone, trying to sell some stuff again so I'll have some Z spending
money :)  I may consider partial or straight trade.  I am looking for some
strut bars,  a 3.54-3.7LSD clutch type, good blow off valve, wastegate,
T3/T4 Hybrid Garrett Turbo, intercooler, lightened or aluminum flywheel,
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Set, good 4bolt 300ZX rotors(maybe even
aftermarket cross drilled),and some 240Z headlight covers(clear).  Or if
there is something else you think that I may be interested in, give it a
shot, I have a 240Z with a 280ZX turbo engine in it 8-)  Parts are either
in S.San Francisco or San Diego(most in SD). Price may be negotiable if you
buy a bunch of stuff at one time.  Shipping is your dime.  I have put up
some web pages for anyone who want to look at some of the parts at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~zmeister/zgarage/

16" Hayden Electric Fan straight blade(puller) $60
12" Hayden Electric Fan Tornado Style Swept Blade(push/puller) $60
1 pair Cibie H4 headlights w/stand bulbs $75
1 set of hood letters all but one are metal $30
1 Wide Flare Pas Side Fender no side marker $80
1 pair Wide Flare fenders teardrop $150
1 10 inch Hayden Tornado Style Electric fan $45
1 68 Hood (no letters, good condition) $80
1 head rest 70' I believe $20
1 clock Square Type Mechanical condition unknown $15
1 rear hard top rear ledge trim dealy $10
1986 Starion Seats decent shape red/maroon $50/set
1985 BMW Recaro Seats good shape gray$100/set

Happy Trails, Tim Deesen
                                Tim Deesen
             custom plates :)"TS240ZT"
                        Zmeister@earthlink.net
                     South San Francisco, California, USA

Your greatest weapon/tool is between your ears...keep it sharp and the
world will be full of opportunities...let it get dull and you will
become victim to those who have their own interest's at heart and could
 care less about you......