Daniel Eats a Big Ole piece of Crow!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Daniel Eats a Big Ole piece of Crow!!!!
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 23:16:08 -0800
Hello All.

        Well Well Well y'all were right and I was wrong.. The BMG water
pump that I got from Grand Auto today was WRONG!!!!!!!!!  Damnit,
        It looks the same from the top so I took it home with me.  After pulling
my waterpump and comparing...they are almost the same but not quite. THis
pump has two water inlet ports and the spacing of the holes for the engine
studs is jsut barely off.....and its taller than mine.  So very very close
but yet so far away.
        To Joe don't need the fan clutch have an electric fan remember?
        Damn I was really hoping to get to drive the car around on this
three day weekend..maybe a little romantic V.D. cruise...curses!!!

                        Daniel 69 2000