looking for 66 or 67 body

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, badroc@lists.best.com
Subject: looking for 66 or 67 body
From: thorn <thorn@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:50:51 -0500
Hi all,

I'm thinking of dropping an SR20 into an earlier model roadster instead of
my 70 2000 (already with a strong running Solex U20)

Anybody got (or know of) a deal on a frame/body in the 66 to 67 range. 1600
is fine with me, the car will receive many mods. I really don't even want
the engine, or it can be partially gutted interiorwise as well.

PS. It'll get new engine/trans, paint, upholstry, door panels, dash
rebuild, etc. So rundown but fairly complete would be optimal.

Thanks,

Thorn Filippelli
Santa Rosa, California
thorn@sonic.net