Re: See air???

To: Dave Lum <davelum@datsuns.com>
Subject: Re: See air???
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 21:24:34 -0800
Dave, I don't know what part of Oregon your in, I'm in Portland and I swear
we're growing gills because of all the rain.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin