Re: 67.5 1600 on eBay

To: Magic1910@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 67.5 1600 on eBay
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:08:05 -0800 (PST)
I know this car.  We drove this car to the Doheny show last year for
the owner.  We being me and Allen Horwitz.  The person who owns this
car also owns a paint and body shop.  The paint job on this car is
superb.  A small group would remeber when we were leaving the show it
decided to stop running.  It turned out to have some bad connectors.
Thanks Fred, I believe you had the wire connector kit we used to fix it.

All in all the car is pretty nice and the owner wanted something like
$4000 for it at the show.

joshua milton
69 1600
encino, ca

---Magic1910@aol.com wrote:

> Bidding is somewhere around $1,100 with a couple of days to go.
Looks nice in