Re: No More Solex's :(

To: <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: No More Solex's :(
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 11:09:41 -0600
>AND THERE AINT NO MORE TO BE HAD!!!!!!!

>Daniel

Daniel,

Congrats on the raise and more importantly, the extra day off. Time
really is the ONLY thing that we can't recover or get more of than was
allotted us. I know. I just started a new job after taking almost a year
and a half off, and I'm chaffing already.

Regarding the Solexs, just add "NEW" to the end of your statement. You
should be able to find a good pair, maybe even a complete setup, with
patience. Les or some of the other suppliers are bound to get them or
hear about available sets occasionally.

After my seeming rants against them, if you want a set, I say go for it.
It certainly couldn't hurt to get the system from someone who obviously
knows what they're doing. Me, I'd probably just find a manifold and hang
a pair of Webers on it. If you want the Solexs, I'm sure they can still
be found. This is your toy. Set it up to satisfy your wishes.

FWIW, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@cyberramp.net
The ACL Group