Roadster(s) for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster(s) for Sale
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:10:39 EST
I have 2 of them you may be interested in. Both cars a located in Napa, Calif.
while I live and work in Fresno California. Both Cars are 1968 Datsun
Roadsters one is a 1600 model and is in decent condition, it runs but runs
sluggish, all it needs is to have the carburetors cleaned up, because I dont
have much time I havent been able to do it myself, if I wanted to I could tow
the car to Placerville and a guy there would do it for $300.00. I also have a
2000 that I picked up from someone in Seattle, the main reason I got this one
was for the frame and engine both are in great shape, the body leaves
something to be desired. What my intentions were was to combine both cars into
one great car, the body of the 1600 is in great shape.

I also have a 70 Roadster that I keep here in Fresno with me that is 85%
restored, and just recently got married and just don't have the time to work
on the other 2. I would like to part with both cars if possible, and am
looking for $2500 or best offer for both. Let me know if any of these are of
interest to you and if you want to see them you can.

Sincerely

Lou Smaldino
LDino21@aol.com
559-435-2040