Re: 'Stripping...

To: "James Durkin" <jdurkin1@san.rr.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 'Stripping...
From: "Chris, Dianna, Corinne and Miles White" <cwhite@worldnetla.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 09:49:04 -0500
James,

   I have just gone thru that ordeal and more. Three vendors I know of have
the weatherstrip(s). Suggest you comparison shop as price and availability
DO vary.

   Les at Fairlady Products
   Ross at Sports Imports
   Rallye

    Each of these has a site and a link with well known roadster sites, or
I can email their numbers if you need them. All are West Coast.

   To do the items you mention will run about $100-150 max. Trouble is the
piece that looks good inevitably disintegrates when you start to pull
others around it off.

My 2 cents worth

Chris White
68 SRL311-05468