Re: carpet questions

To: mclothier@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: carpet questions
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:01:44 EST
Mike,

I haven't put my new ones in my roadster yet, but I've done others.  There are
several types and thicknesses of padding that can be used. Go to a good trim
supply shop and have them show you the types available.  I have used about
1/2" composite (lots of little pieces of foam glued together and 3M Heavy Duty
Spray Adhesive (an aerosol contact cement) with good results.  Be sure to
spray both pieces to be joined and let them dry, then stick them together.

Joseph Berkenbile
70 1600
Albuquerque