Re: Original 1500 UK Roadsters

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Original 1500 UK Roadsters
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:00:50 -0800
Datsun Roadster wrote:

> [snip]
> Roadsters in the UK: Been in the UK for the past week or two and have
> yet to see a Datsun Roadster on the streets.
> [snip]
Hardly a surprise... The last count I heard there were only 6 Roadsters
in the UK!
> A shop called Cambridge Motorsports has recently imported
> 2 Datsun 2000 roadsters.
OK, so now there are 8.
> The latest imported roadster, a baby blue 68
> 2000, sold in the first few days for £5900 (about $8,500 USD) to a buyer
> in Belgium.

BTW, I highly recommend Classic & Sportscar (the Limey sportscar mag Dan
mentions in his post). You're not going to see much about Datsuns there
very often, but if your interest extends into the wider world of al
classic and sporty-type cars, they cover it all.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA