Paint Codes

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Paint Codes
From: Joanne Jaeger <joanne_jaeger@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 17:51:57 -0500
Hello,

Is there anyone out there that knows the correct paint code for PPG
products for clear coat base coat colour 531 Beige Gray Metallic on the
1968 2L?

I'm also trying to find what paint colour the engine block is painted
and what parts of the engine are painted that colour.

The accessory pulley's are painted a different colour. Does anyone know
the correct paint code? Are all the pulley's painted this colour?

I've been reading this list for the past 3 months and am hoping that all
your technical information is correct because I have completely rebuilt
my whole car off the information provided here.

Carl '68 2L.