Re: roadster owner/fiero purchase

To: Geegc@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: roadster owner/fiero purchase
From: "Chris Casey " <CHRISCA@callawaygolf.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 11:41:14 -0800
Gary-

I was looking into buying a Fiero when they first came out.
Then, within a months time, I saw two of them burned to a crisp along the
freeway.
Maybe they spelled the name wrong...  Fire o ....

Chris Casey
66' 1600
San Diego

>>> <Geegc@aol.com> 01/08 8:32 AM >>>
As a 33 year owner of a 1966 roadster, I don't want to press my luck by
driving the car on the freeways in LA to work too often, and my new car (Jeep)
handles like a pig.  Anyone ever had any experience with a Fiero?  There are
some low mileage 88 GTs out there for  about the cost of a 2000.  I thought a
group of car nuts like us would have some advice.

Thanks

Gary C