RE: Datsun-Roadster List Hat

To: "'Joshua Milton'" <jt_milton@yahoo.com>, stickerman@home.com,
Subject: RE: Datsun-Roadster List Hat
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:54:18 -0800
I'd like to see names for people at shows.  It was really disappointing to
go my first year at Shasta, and not know anyone by face, but know that I
knew them by mail.  "are you my friend?"

Somewhat better this last year, as there were three or four people I knew
from the year before.  It would sure help new people if everyone had names
on them!

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000

The car just may make it to Shasta this year!  The motor and trans goes in
this next weekend!