Repro Lotus Center Badges thru Redline

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.tem.net,
Subject: Repro Lotus Center Badges thru Redline
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:10:04 -0800 (PST)
NORTH AMERICAN ORDERS ONLY (Canada included)

Greetings gents, and happy Thanksgiving to the locals
:-)

I've been chatting with Mick at Redline regarding the
badges, so here we go!

PLEASE NOTE: I have it on very good authority that
these badges are nearly indiscernable from original.
BUT, they DO NOT INCLUDE FIXING CLIPS of any sort. If
you happen to have the proper clips, they will work,
but recommended method of attachment is silicone
adhesive.

I will add a link to order on SimpleSevens soon, but
in my tradition of alerting the 'listers' first on
such matters, here's your opportunity to get a jump on
your order.

The badges will be 60UKP each, whatever the quantity.
North American orders are taken ONLY through
SimpleSevens! (others contact Redline directly
please).

SO, EMAIL johnd@simplesevens.org and put 'LOTUS BADGE
ORDER' in the Subject Line. Include the quantity you'd
like and your shipping address in the body of the
email.

I will NOT accept orders through my Yahoo email
account -- they will get LOST!!!

Payment is directly to Redline:
International Telephone +44 1883 346515 where they
will take your credit card information any time after
you send me your order.

Orders will be accepted through December 14, 2007. My
order will go to Redline on the 15th.

Note that I DID NOT KEEP TRACK of previous postings to
this list where folks said they wanted badges, so
you'll have to email me at SimpleSevens as indicated
to get an order in.

Delivery is expected sometime in February. More exact
dates will be posted as delivery nears. Redline will
ship one package to SimpleSevens and I will distribute
your orders out to you. Your payment to Redline
includes all shipping and handling fees. Your badges
will not ship to you if Redline does not confirm with
me that you have paid!

Any questions? Email johnd@simplesevens.org

Now go eat some turkey :-))))

John Donohoe