Early US Lotus Dealer/Racer passes away

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Early US Lotus Dealer/Racer passes away
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:06:24 -0800 (PST)
Gentlemen and ladies,

Sy Kaback, proprietor of Grand Prix Imported Cars of
East Rutherford New Jersey, Lotus importer and racer
in the 1960s, passed away this morning. He died
peacefully at home with loved ones nearby. He
struggled valiantly with Parkinson's disease for
several years, and the family accepts that his passing
was a blessing as well as a terrible loss.

I already have a substantial biography of Sy up on
SimpleSevens.org, and over the summer you can expect
to see an expanded version with more of his
interesting story.

John Donohoe