Re: Sun International/Lotus Elise 2000 ...

To: lotusf1@idt.net
Subject: Re: Sun International/Lotus Elise 2000 ...
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:44:27 -0800
Ron,
For those of us who haven't the stomach for the
frightening noise-to-signal ratio on the Lotus
Cars list, and therefore find ourselves out of
touch with the latest USA Elise goings-on, what
has been happening?

How did the survey go?

Do LCU and Lotus have a fundamental disagreement
philosophically?

Are Lotus planning federalization for the larger,
V6 powered Elise derivative in '01 or '02?

Could it be that "what's his name" of Sun
International is actually thinking in terms of
the larger car-to-come?

Regards,
Erik Berg