Fiberglass shop in South Bay LA Area?

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Fiberglass shop in South Bay LA Area?
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:49:25 -0800
My '65 Elan was parked on the street, and a blind Suburban driver
backed into the LHS door area.  Minor damage to the door included
some delamination at the top, above the striker plate area, cracking
of the 'glass in the door handle area, and a crunched door handle.

New door shells are quite pricey, so I'm thinkin' about getting it
repaired by a good glass shop.

Problem:  Where do I FIND a good glass shop, in the Torrance/
Beach cities area.

Ideas?

Regards, and thanks for any help,
Erik Berg

PS>  By the way (not that I would necessarily go to them for
fiberglass repairs) Clay Visralek just reported to me that
Kensignton is now defunct!  Can anyone verify or dispute this?