Re: Elan Dashboards

To: "Tim Mullen" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Subject: Re: Elan Dashboards
From: "A. Sta. Maria" <atocha@globe.com.ph>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:55:14 +0800
Hello Tim,

Yes, I did order a dash from Prestige.  Unfortunately, my Elan's body is
still at the fiberglass shop, where a new LF section is being grafted on, so
I have not yet replaced the old dashboard.  You will have to be the one to
tell me if fits (from the workmanship, it should fit.)

You're right.  The dash is prefect.

Andres
Lotus 23 and 45
Manila