Re: list activity(introduction)

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: list activity(introduction)
From: Tor Hval <torhv@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 19:03:48 +0200 (MET DST)
> BTW Tor, my car is a '66 S2 Elan roadster.  I'm sorry I missed your
> starting message, can you tell me how you got the Lotus fever?  Best
> regards, Ray Jang, Cincinnati, Ohio.

Hi everbody!
Ray:You didn't miss anything(yet ;) ) as i have not sent a introduction
yet.
You see I am used to pretty high level of activity on other mailing
lists(the lotus ,seven, xke, lists).

Some words about myself: I am a "poor" 22 year old Norwegian computer
science student, who is mad about British cars. But I am lucky
enought to have a father who is just as crazy as me :). And we(well my
father owns them, but I get to drive them :) ) have 3 sports car, first my
favorite a Lotus elan s4 dhc :), a Triumph Tr6 which also is nice, and at
last a Austin Healy 3000 MK III (which is a long time project car, it is
completely stripped to the frame now).

How did i get the Lotus fever? Well it was my father who told me about
Lotuses first, many years ago. He had a crush for the seven, becaused he
had seen one when he was younger, and liked the concept of a cheap little
kit car which could drive in circles around almost any other sportscar.
When I later got really hooked into sportscars, and read about, I found
out more about Lotuses and their handling(and build quality ;)

Since my father is not on the net, I am the contact person to you Lotus
enthusiasts on the Net.(It is essential, since it is very few Lotuses in
Norway) It seems like this is the list to ask questions about older
Lotuses(or am i wrong?), I have tried the Lotus list, but I must say that
I expected more responses than I got. So now I will send you guys
the questions.

Tor Hval <torhv@ifi.uio.no>