Re: No posts

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net, RJANG26 <RJANG26@aol.com>
Subject: Re: No posts
From: Betty Braun <elan66@ccia.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:02:34 -0800
RJANG26 wrote:

> Hi Mike:
>
> Here's a post!
>
> I've just signed on to chapman-era as it seems you have also.  Thanks for the
> tip on the Elan/Elise comparo in Classic and Sportscar.
>
> I've got boxes of stroker motor parts in my basement, waiting for a weekend
> clear of other obligations so I can concentrate on the assembly.  It'll be fun
> to see what this motor will do.  Course I'll have to assemble the chassis and
> suspension bits so the motor can be installed.  Looks like a winter project is
> at hand.
>
> Are you going to LOG 18 in Atlanta?
>
> Best regards.  Ray.

Hi Ray,
        Sounds like a very nice little project you've got for the winter.I
would be quite interested in how it comes out, and the dyno results when
it gets to that point. Since you are building along the same lines as
me, it will give me a baseline for HP lies ;).
        I probably will not be going to Atlanta, the whole LOG concept sounds
very nice, with the 50Th anniversary and all, but the distance will
probably be the deciding factor. Perhaps at Mid Ohio SVRA then?

                                Mike Braun