Re: T-9 and BGH contact info

To: PHILLIPBABCOCK@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: T-9 and BGH contact info
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 19:45:53 -0700
Phil you wrote:
> Erik on Sept 15 I saw a message you sent to David Drew about available
> T-9 gear ratios and boxes. Did you ever get a reply? If so I didn't
> see... and would also like to know the status. Thanks.

Ummm... I'm not sure exactly which message of mine you meant, but no I
don't think Dave has provided any information that specific yet.  But I
*did* get a reply from Dave, reporting the contact info for BGH in England
(did I forget to pass this along to chapman-era?  If so, slap my hand!)

This is quoted from a message I received from Dave on 15 September:

> You can contact BGH on 01580-714114, you have to call between 19:00
> and 21:00 Monday to Friday, otherwise you will only get to talk to an
> answering machine. The guy is *very* knowledable. Yes this is source
> of the gearid info I sent.
> He makes his own gear clusters using ford parts.

I ass-u-me 19:00 to 21:00 refers to UK time (GMT).  I haven't called yet,
because here in LA (PST) that corresponds to 11AM to 1PM, which is right
in the middle of my work day, and our company doesn't typically authorize
personal calls outside the US.

One of these days, I'll go home on my lunch hour and try to reach them.

If anyone else calls them in the mean time, please report whatever you can
find out to chapman-era...

Regards,
Erik Berg