Re: To Oliver

To: <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: To Oliver
From: "Oliver Praudisch" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:37:49 -0700
If you have that article available, is there a way you could get it scanned?
I can put that article up with the 1961 article I already have in pdf form
on my site. In fact, if any of you have articles in mags lieing around it
would be nice to have them all scanned and located in a central locale.
Especially nice would be any mags from the UK or Australia/New Zealand that
have articles on the newer Rover blocks. Even ads for companies making parts
for the Rover/215 would be cool.

PDF file of June 1961 article in Hot Rod featuring 232hp build up from a 215

Http://home1.gte.net/oliverp/carz.html

Dave wrote:

The article in Hot Rod is August 1975, it had detailed information
on the bore/stroke operation.