Re: [British-cars] [TR] who is the guy who rebuilds LBC distributors?

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [British-cars] [TR] who is the guy who rebuilds LBC distributors?
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 04:45:28 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, british-cars@autox.team.net, yellowtr3@yahoo.com

(slapping forehead)  I remember now.  They had an open house (I was otherwise
engaged).  One of our Minnesota Triumphs members was waxing eloquent at our
meeting about the place.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier@comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier