Re: [British-cars] Dayton Wire Wheels?

To: "'BC'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [British-cars] Dayton Wire Wheels?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 14:45:06 -0700
> Anyone have experience with Dayton wire wheels?

I put chrome "tubeless" Daytons on my Stag in 2004.  One wheel was found to
have broken spokes a year later, but they replaced it under warranty.  Of
course, that didn't include the cost to drive back to the dealer, pay him to
dismount and remount the tire, ship the wheel to Dayton, etc.

Had no further problems, but unfortunately I only put about 8000 miles more
on them (including winning my class at the VTR 2005 autocross) before the
car got mothballed for other reasons.

-- Randall
British-cars@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html