Re: [British-cars] 19 Years

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [British-cars] 19 Years
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:09:51 -0300
Hi Richard,

I also was a subscriber in the days of Ray Gibbons and his anecdotes of he
and Kermit, and also Terriann. At the time it seemed like I was the only
Sunbeam Talbot owner on the list (perhaps I still am).

In any case, Ray died back in 1997 and there is still a Ray Gibbons Memorial
page on the Team.Net page below.

http://www.team.net/sol/solers/gibbons.html

I believe somewhere there is a web page link that contains most of the
amusing postings by Ray.

Enjoy,

Bob Hamilton

PS Sorry for the previous blank messages but for some reason the message
contents were stripped.