[British-cars] Eye On The Bay- SF CA

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: [British-cars] Eye On The Bay- SF CA
From: "Roland" <csx2282@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:34:10 -0800
Saturday morning I was watching the news here in Santa Clara, CA and during
the commercial break there was

a promo for a program called Eye On The Bay.  The program does local places
of interest stories.  I've seen

snippet of it from time to time, but I normally don't watch it.  Anyway, the
promo was for an upcoming

episode with shots of the host, or perhaps guest host touring around the Bay
Area in his little red car.

The little red car happened to be a red MGB.  Even though I'm not an MG
owner, I plan to record the

program.  Beats watching that 'B in the insurance ad plowing into the side
of a parked car.  According to the

paper the program comes on at 7PM channel 5.

BTW, is there someone form this area on the list who owns a 3-wheeled LBC?
A Reliant, maybe?

I spotted one yesterday morning while driving on a local street.

Roland